Brian Poff is a senior developer with over 15 years of professional IT experience ranging from developer to IT leadership positions. Brian’s main role as a senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Pivotal consultant is to lead server-side and client-side development efforts surrounding Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Pivotal’s 5.X and 6.X platform. In addition Brian is SQL Server Certified and using other tools like SSIS, SSRS and Crystal Reports to complete projects. Brian has:
- Developed numerous Dynamics CRM 2011 plug-ins for integration with SharePoint and other external web services.
- Created SharePoint web service to expose additional server-side SharePoint functionality for use in Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Extensively customized Dynamics CRM 2011 ribbons.
- Upgraded multiple Dynamics CRM 4 clients to Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Provided server support including applying software updates and troubleshooting server/network problems and outages.
- Created and maintained numerous complex reports using both SQL Server Reporting Services with stored procedures and Crystal Reports for multiple clients.