Be Part of the Team
Join a growing team of talented individuals dedicated to improving the management of Franchised Relationships. We’re passionate about what we do and that translates into the work we produce for our clients, the franchisors of everything from emerging, to legacy franchise brands.
Benefits of Joining the Team
We believe in taking care of our team and creating an environment they want to be in.
Our benefits include:
- 401K Matching
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 120 hours PTO Annually (with the flexibility to borrow ahead)
- Free soda, coffee, and monthly lunches provided
- Two to three-day paid retreats to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Team Days and Events
- Movie Days
- Happy Hours
- King of Pops Day
- Holiday Party
- Remote Work Days/Flexible Schedules
More About FRM!
FRM is an open platform as an extension of the gold standard of CRM solutions: Microsoft Dynamics CRM. FRM Solutions is a robust, out- of-the-box solution tailored specifically to the needs of franchisors for the management of potential and existing franchised relationships.
FRM is a division of award winning ARKE Systems, an enterprise level, custom solution provider for major Fortune 500 corporations like AFLAC, Georgia Pacific, Turner Broadcasting, SPANX, and some 300 more. FRM Solutions is built by the best and brightest marketing technologists, computer scientists, and web/mobile app designers and developers in the business. All are in-house, dedicated, local resources, headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
CSM (Customer Success Manager)
In charge of customer satisfaction and customer engagement with our product. Run demos on product features, service general platform questions, further develop training material for customers, including shared product features and client-specific customizations. Host webinars or other training sessions on a recurring basis. Author and collaborate on blog and email campaign content, covering product features and tips.
Manage client support cases through full support lifecycle. Collect client feedback on product implementation and product features. Improve the quality and thoroughness of the product demo. Provide consultative services and advice from both a franchising and a product perspective. Collect customer satisfaction survey results and use to improve training and engagement materials. Build brand loyalty and client retention. Upsell ability to other parts of the platform.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Extremely high level of empathy
- Minimum 3 years in a customer service position
- Minimum 3 years Franchise Operations/Training experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn and understand technology platforms
Nice to have:
- Experience in marketing or content delivery
- Experience using a(CRM) Customer Relationship Management tool or platform
- Experience with case management processes and tools
- CSAT scores/feedback
- Support case metrics
- Number and quality of training material
- Client touch points per week/month
- Consultative hours