Version 3.05 of FRM has arrived with three newly added features and improvements to some existing ones. This is the second release in 2017 following the March product update. If you missed them, check out the new features and updates here.
This release includes an integration with RightSignature, a new drip campaign feature, and electronic signatures on documents.
1. Electronic Document Signature – this feature is available for a variety of document types
2. RightSignature Integration – FRM users can now create document templates with their own RightSignature account
3. Drip Campaigns – reach prospects more fluidly by including text messages in drip campaigns
4. Automatic Time Zone Calculation: see time zone calculations for leads, contacts and locations
We’ve made some improvements to some existing features and functionality of FRM.
1. Lead Assignment Rule streamlining and added support for Territory of Interest
2. Portal Invitation dialog auto-generates username
3. Text Messages automatically linked to Open Opportunities
4. Subscriptions Page Colors and Text can be customized
5. Outgoing text message size increased from 200 to 1600 characters and count of character’s used now displayed
How do you plan on using the new features and improvements of the update? Stay tuned for our next release!