Be Part of the Team
Join a growing team of talented individuals dedicated to improving the management of Franchised Relationships. We’re passionate about what we do and that translates into the work we produce for our clients.
Benefits of Joining the Team
We believe in taking care of our team and creating a flexible, forward-thinking work environment.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short term/long term disability insurance options to suit your lifestyle
- 401K with matching
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote work enabled
- Generous parental leave policies
NOTE: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
More About FRM
Our name defines us. FRM means Franchise Relationship Management because we place relationships at the center of everything we do. We put you first so you can put your franchisees first, empowering them to serve your end-customers with excellence and pride. FRM is continually innovating to provide you with the newest technology and best-in-class tools, designed specifically for franchisors and customized precisely to your needs.
Our team is comprised of consultants, data geeks and system architects, and our bench runs deep. FRM is powered by Arke Systems, an award-winning leader in providing enterprise digital experiences. Arke adds marketers, creatives, strategists and technologists to FRM’s team infrastructure.
Arke’s past partners include major Fortune 500 corporations like AFLAC, Georgia Pacific, Vacation.com, SPANX, Herschend Family Entertainment, StrategyEx, STANLEY Engineered Fastening and some 300 more.
Apply for a position
Our Current Open Position(s)
FRM Implementation Consultant (MS Dynamics CRM Consultant)
Our name defines us: “FRM” is an acronym for Franchise Relationship Management, which is precisely what we empower. No one likes having limited options when it comes to running their business, but for years that’s pretty much all that franchisors had available to them. For the longest time, there were just a handful of software options available for franchise relationship management.
Our product is built on an open platform as an extension of the gold standard of CRM solutions: Microsoft Dynamics CRM. FRM Solutions is a robust, out- of-the-box solution tailored specifically to the needs of franchisors for the management of potential and existing franchised relationships.
FRM is a division of award winning ARKE Systems, an enterprise level, custom solution provider for major Fortune 500 corporations. Like ARKE, FRM Solutions is built by the best and brightest marketing technologists, computer scientists, and web/mobile app designers and developers in the business. All are in-house, dedicated, local resources, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA.
We are a Microsoft President’s Club Award winner, a past nominee for Gartner’s CRM Excellence Award and FRM is a proud member of the (IFA) International Franchise Association.
Note that we are presently working 100% remote but would prefer that someone be in our own backyard, for those times when we do need or want to be face to face. We work on EST and would prefer you be in Atlanta, or the state of Georgia, or East Coast in that order.
We are actively seeking an FRM Implementation Consultant (MS Dynamics CRM Consultant) to join our team.
As our FRM Implementation Consultant you will collaborate with the Implementation team that serves as both a back-end and front-end resource for internal and external projects. This is a contract role slated to begin as soon as we find the right person and will continue for 9 months with potential to extend or convert to a salaried position.
- Implement new customers on FRM Solutions, a product built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Support existing customer requests for new features and product support questions
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot break/fix issues reported by customers and internal users
- Solve issues in a timely manner, ensuring limited downtime for the customer
- Manage client support cases through the full support lifecycle
- Communicate technical information in ways business leaders can understand
- Participation in a 24/7/365 rolling support schedule
- Support the set-up of demos on product features
- Further develop training material for customers, including shared product features and client-specific customizations
- Collect client feedback on product implementation and product features
- Provide consultative services and advice from both a franchising and a product perspective
- Build brand loyalty and client retention
- Upsell additional solutions to existing clients
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing abilities and customer service skills
- Experience implementing Dynamics CRM
- Deep understanding of Dynamics CRM architecture
- Experience with MS SQL
- Windows and Linux server management
- 3+ years in a Customer Support position
- Current Dynamics CRM Certification(s)
- Franchise Operations/Training experience
- Demonstrable ability to learn and understand technology platforms
- Experience with case management processes and tools
- Experience with monitoring tools like Azure Application Insights, New Relic, Splunk, Pingdom