Be Part of the Team
Join a growing team of talented individuals dedicated to improving the management of Franchised Relationships. We’re passionate about what we do and that translates into the work we produce for our clients.
Benefits of Joining the Team
We believe in taking care of our team and creating a flexible, forward-thinking work environment.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and short term/long term disability insurance options to suit your lifestyle
- 401K with matching
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote work enabled
- Generous parental leave policies
NOTE: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
More About FRM
Our name defines us. FRM means Franchise Relationship Management because we place relationships at the center of everything we do. We put you first so you can put your franchisees first, empowering them to serve your end-customers with excellence and pride. FRM is continually innovating to provide you with the newest technology and best-in-class tools, designed specifically for franchisors and customized precisely to your needs.
Our team is comprised of consultants, data geeks and system architects, and our bench runs deep. FRM is powered by Arke Systems, an award-winning leader in providing enterprise digital experiences. Arke adds marketers, creatives, strategists and technologists to FRM’s team infrastructure.
Arke’s past partners include major Fortune 500 corporations like AFLAC, Georgia Pacific, Vacation.com, SPANX, Herschend Family Entertainment, StrategyEx, STANLEY Engineered Fastening and some 300 more.
Apply for a position
Our Current Open Position(s)
FRM Project Manager
The FRM Project Manager works inside our FRM Solutions division, which is a Dynamics CRM product that helps franchisors manage the relationship between the franchisor and franchisee – everything from marketing/sales to onboarding and operations. The product heavily manages the legal and compliance processes at the franchisor.
As an FRM Project Manager, you will be responsible for documenting client business requirements and managing projects across a handful of implementations, including managing developers, budget, schedule, and status reports. You’ll need a working understanding of the product features and its implementation, strong project management skills such as Agile, and how to document business requirements in written and diagram formats. The key focus of this role is to help our largest enterprise clients further implement and integrate our product into multi-brand enterprises often growing through brand acquisition. You will collaborate closely with our product, support, and implementation teams, and with our clients directly, to create and document client business requirements, build project plans, and manage day-to-day implementation projects. You will work with tools such as Dynamics CRM and Azure DevOps.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will work in a highly motivated environment with team members across product, support, implementation, and client services teams that support clients across many franchise industries – mostly in restaurants and service-based franchises. You will work closely with sales, legal, and operations leads on the client side.
- Manage the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions leveraging our FRM platform to support the sales and operations aspects of our client’s franchise businesses.
- Work within the dedicated FRM team to align deliverables to project objectives.
Be a trusted advisor to our client teams, understanding their challenges and providing solutions to their needs and drives operational excellence in their organizations.
- Ability to work closely with our product, support, implementation, and client services teams to combine CRM experience into franchise- and product-centric solutions.
- Support clients’ users in day-to-day use of the software.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’d Love to See:
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas, and challenge the norm.
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside the company.
- Written and verbale communication skills should be professional, concise, and effective.
- “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve, and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity, and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics CRM.
Why FRM Solutions?
Our name defines us: “FRM” is an acronym for Franchise Relationship Management, which is precisely what we empower. FRM Solutions is a division of award-winning Arke, an enterprise level, full-service experience design and technology consultancy. Our core values are the soul of who we are and shape everything we do. We are authentically unique, operate with high standards, and love what we do for franchisors.
In addition to a rich benefits package and a 401k plan with company matching, FRM Solutions offers flexible and unlimited PTO, as well as hybrid and remote working options. Not to mention, events to come together for both fun and volunteerism, learning opportunities, and a collaborative team culture.