Be Part of the Team
Join a growing team of talented individuals dedicated to improving the management of Franchised Relationships. We’re passionate about what we do and that translates into the work we produce for our clients.
Benefits of Joining the Team
We believe in taking care of our team and creating a flexible, forward-thinking work environment.
Our benefits include:
- 401K Matching
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 120 hours PTO Annually (with the flexibility to borrow ahead)
- Free soda, coffee, and monthly lunches provided
- Two to three-day paid retreats to the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Team Days and Events
- Movie Days
- Happy Hours
- King of Pops Day
- Holiday Party
- Remote Work Days/Flexible Schedules
More About FRM
Our name defines us. FRM means Franchise Relationship Management because we place relationships at the center of everything we do. We put you first so you can put your franchisees first, empowering them to serve your end-customers with excellence and pride. FRM is continually innovating to provide you with the newest technology and best-in-class tools, designed specifically for franchisors and customized precisely to your needs.
Our team is comprised of consultants, data geeks and system architects, and our bench runs deep. FRM is powered by Arke Systems, an award-winning leader in providing enterprise digital experiences. Arke adds marketers, creatives, strategists and technologists to FRM’s team infrastructure.
Arke’s past partners include major Fortune 500 corporations like AFLAC, Georgia Pacific, Vacation.com, SPANX, Herschend Family Entertainment, StrategyEx, STANLEY Engineered Fastening and some 300 more.
Apply for a position
Our Current Open Position(s)
FRM is an acronym for Franchise Relationship Management. Our name defines us, just as much as our employees, our most valuable asset. We are a tight-knit team of talented individuals dedicated to improving the management of Franchised Relationships. Because we place relationships at the center of everything we do, every hire is viewed as mission-critical, both to our team and to our clients.
FRM is hiring an Implementation Specialist to join our team and family.
Role & Responsibility:
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for our clients from kick-off to close. You will be in close contact with our clients to talk through wants, needs, and desires for their system. You will understand and identify the unique priorities of each client with an insatiable curiosity that maintains FRM’s reputation as a premier solutions provider.
- Lead all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting and integration components
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables
- Manage the import of preexisting data and the design of custom interfaces and reports
- Install the system and all necessary components
- Configure and test system configuration in order to maximize efficiency and provide operational consistency
- Along with project management and integration, teams ensure all applicable interfaces and integration components are scheduled and tested
- Prepare training materials and conduct training sessions to demonstrate the system and features to the client
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Have 2 to 3 years’ experience in system implementation or information technology management
- Have implemented Dynamics CRM/365 on-premise, both Hardware and Software side including IFD and ADFS
- Have performed Upgrades to Dynamics CRM
- Have experience with installing solution releases and troubleshooting issues that arise during imports
- Have a strong understanding of business technology operations
- Are a great communicator, both written and verbal
- Possess a great work ethic and are willing to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and be a great team player
- Are able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Are a doer, with a proven track record of jumping in and solving problems
- Are experienced troubleshooting networking issues at multiple levels
- Have experience managing firewalls and/or debugging firewall related issues
- Can operate at multiple levels, working closely with clients, project managers, and developers
- 3+ years working both functionally and technically with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- 2+ years WordPress or other PHP Content Management Systems
- 2+ years Sharepoint, as a user and with an understanding of basic configurations
- 2+ years SQL Server or other Relational Database Management Systems