Every FRM customer obtains access to Basic Support for online help. Our Basic Support services, included with each license, offer the benefit of:
- Online support case submission, fully integrated into the FRM platform
- Access to our “Resource Center” and a content library for education, troubleshooting and training
- Online assistance through knowledge articles and community resources
- Standard 2 business day initial response
Basic Support is standard guidance which includes, but isn’t limited to, addressing issues such as:
- Infrastructure and system fixes
- Initial troubleshooting and error diagnosis
- General questions
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) updates
If you have a basic support issue but need a faster response or 24×7 support coverage, we can work to meet your needs via Premier Support.
Sometimes you deal with development or technical issues which go beyond the basic level of support. Premier Support cases benefit from a 1 business day initial response and are funneled to our most skilled consultants. Examples of Premier Support include:
- Troubleshooting and system configuration
- User management, security role changes and remote access support
- Client Success Manager (CSM) access, beyond contracted services
- Configuration of lead captures and creation of email templates and campaign triggers
- Customizations, including workflows, reports and entity/field additions or changes
- Administration services for ongoing application maintenance
FRM readily provides additional training under the Premier Support program:
- Personalized training and re-fresher training
- Training plans and role-based learning paths
- Personalized training videos or guides to troubleshoot critical areas of learning
When you submit a support case online, you’ll receive a message that all support cases are by default considered Premier Support, unless determined otherwise.
Value Assurance Program
Depending on your Value Assurance Program (VAP), you have access to additional resources, customized reports and CSM support and consulting time. Please reference your MSA Exhibit A for more information on your VAP program. If you are interested in access to a higher level of consulting or number of customized reports per quarter, you have the option to upgrade your VAP level at any time.
We highly recommend reviewing your agreement for more information on the way FRM supports you through Basic and Premier Support services. If you have further questions about specific needs related to support or billing, please submit a ticket through the FRM Client Support system. Our team will be happy to answer any questions.
Download FRM Basic and Premier Support Services Guide